We offer a variety of payment methods through PayFast payment gateway interface
- We process local and international credit and cheque cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect customers.
- Your data will not be shared with third parties.
- Instant EFT by PayFast allows online shoppers with access to internet banking to make an Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) that gets instantly verified. No two day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information.
- Instant EFT enables buyers to make payments with traditional internet banking with South Africa's four biggest banks.
Please note: you are only able to carry out an EFT transfer through the Payfast gateway. We do not accept transfers made by yourself directly from your bank to Skins Cosmetics South Africa.
- Skins Cosmetics SA also accepts debit card payments with PayFast and PayD.
- The system works only with devices on the Vodacom or MTN network and with debit cards issued by Absa, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- If you do not have the above, you will need to select a different payment method.
- Masterpass from Mastercard is a simple, convenient, trusted digital wallet from MasterCard for faster, safer shopping at online merchants.
- Masterpass works with all major credit, cheque and debit cards.
- Payflex offers the first truly free payment plan in South Africa. Check out with Payflex and pay only 25% of the purchase price today. Your goods are shipped immediately, and you pay the rest over 6 weeks at no additional cost (zero fees, zero interest*).
- Payflex is not a credit provider. Payflex provides interest and charge-free payment plans for low-value amounts over 6 weeks. This is commonly referred to in the industry as BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later) services. If one does not meet the required instalment dates, penalties are incurred, but not in the form of interest.
* Default fees apply if you miss a payment.
- All prices of the products that are purchased through Skins.co.za are inclusive of VAT.
- Skins Cosmetics South Africa always strives to publish the correct price for each product on our webshop. In the unlikely event that the price of your order is listed incorrectly or changes are made before we accept your order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the corrected or amended price.
- No rights can be derived from unintentionally incorrect pricing on product collection pages or product detail pages.