Terms and Conditions
- "Customer" means the individual who places an Order on the Website.
- "You" means the Customer who places an Order.
- "Product(s)" means the product(s) to be sold to Customers via the Website in accordance with this agreement.
- "Account" means the Account that you will need to register in order to submit an Order, as a guest or registered user.
- "Acknowledgement" means our confirmation of your Order (typically sent by email).
- "Business Day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday, bank holiday or public holiday in South Africa.
- “Offers” and/or “Promotions” means any activities communicating Product(s), Brand or Service(s) encouraged through contests, discounts, free services, gifting, etc.
The Company includes representatives, subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners and co-branders.
- When completing an Order, you must be over 18 years of age. To place an Order, you should follow the given instructions.
- Once you select a Product(s) that you wish to Order, you will then be shown (on the Website) the charges you must pay, including applicable VAT, and any applicable delivery charges. Any related bank charges will be for your account. Unless otherwise stipulated on the Website, all charges are in South African Rand (ZAR).
- You will be required to pay for the Product(s) in full when placing the Order by supplying us with your credit card details or by any other payment methods offered on the Website. We shall not be bound to accept the Order before we have received the funds in full in our respective bank or payment service provider accounts.
- You undertake that all the details that you provide to us for purchasing the Product(s) from us will be correct, that the credit card or other payment method details which you use are your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the total Order and applicable charges. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the Product(s).
- When you submit an Order to the Website, you agree that you do so subject to the prevailing Terms and Conditions.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the Product(s) to you until we have accepted your Order. We will send you an Acknowledgement with your Order reference number and details of the Product you have ordered.
- The Company reserves the right to decline any Order, for any reason (e.g. unavailability of stock, incorrectly displayed prices, etc.). In this case, we will promptly grant you a store credit or a full refund.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure that prices shown on the Website are accurate. In the unlikely event that the price of your Order is listed incorrectly or changes are made before we accept your Order, we will contact you and ask you to confirm that you wish to proceed at the corrected or amended price.
- No failure or delay by us or you in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions or a Contract shall operate as a waiver of such right or extend to or affect any other or subsequent event or impair any rights or remedies in respect of it or in any way modify or diminish our or your rights under these Terms and Conditions or Contract.
- If any clause in these Terms and Conditions or Contract shall become or shall be declared by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way affect any other clause or part of any clause, all of which shall remain in full force and effect, so long as these Terms and Conditions or Contract shall continue in effect without the unenforceable term.
- Where Offers or Promotions are applicable, they may be subject to a limited period of validity or made subject to specific conditions, where these will be mentioned explicitly in the Offer or Promotion. Offers or Promotions will contain a complete and accurate description of the Product(s) and/or Service(s) being offered; the description will be sufficiently detailed to enable you to make a proper assessment of the Offer or Promotion. Every Offer or Promotion will contain such information that makes it clear to you what rights and obligations are involved in accepting the Offer or Promotion. This pertains to; the price (including taxes), any costs of delivery, the method of payment, and the terms for accepting the Offer or Promotion, and the term during which the Company guarantees the price.
- When purchasing the Product(s), you have the right to return or exchange your Order, for a period of seven (7) days. This seven (7) day period commences on the day after the Product(s) were received by you or a representative previously designated by you and indicated to the Company. During this seven (7) day period, you will treat the product and its packaging with care, only unpacking or using the Product(s) to the extent necessary to be able to assess whether you wish to retain the Product(s). If you would like to return, exchange or a refund, you will return the Product(s) to the Company, with all delivered components, and – insofar as this is reasonably possible – in the original state and packaging, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions that will be provided by Company.
- These Terms and Conditions and Contract (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with South African law.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions may be posted online without prior notification. Continued use of the Website will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
This website www.skins.co.za (the "Website") is owned and operated by African Sales Retail (trading as and referred to as “Skins Cosmetics South Africa”, "we", "our", "us" or the "Company").
African Sales Retail (trading as Skins Cosmetics South Africa)
Reg. No.: 2017/128912/07
VAT No.: 48102775576